Today I am thankful for:
1. SNOW! Oh so fluffy and white and beautiful. First snowfall of the winter!
2. A snackalicious gingerbread house to tide me over in the absence of lunch.
3. The fact that no matter how big I make my dreams for the future, God has an even bigger reality in store for me. Awesome!
4. Having a fellow knitter as my sister-in-law so that I can admire her latest projects and be inspired to start new ones of my own.
5. Laundry machines in the house. I only have to walk three steps and voila - clean clothes!