Sunday, December 13, 2009

Saturday is party day!

If only I could read with a little more attention to detail.  After arranging my whole Saturday to accommodate a guild run to the Deep, I logged on this afternoon to find that no one was around.  Going back and reading the planning details, I found out that the run is scheduled for NEXT Saturday.  *facepalm*
Ah well.  At least that gave me a couple hours to relax and organize my inventory.  All my GW characters had their pockets overflowing with useless things, so a few trips to the merchant fixed that up.  I also achieved my 'Protector of Tyria' title with the help of a few friends.  Yay!

Things I am thankful for today:
1.  My awesome brother and sister-in-law.  I'm so glad they live nearby so that I can visit them all the time.  Huzzah!

2.  My crazy and random but ever so loveable little sister who is moving out to BC in January!  Oh the shenanigans that will ensue...

3.  Getting to dress up for a classy Christmas party.

4.  The opportunity to pray for a friend who is going through a tough time.  Even though I'm too far away to visit or give hugs, I can totally mobilize the Forces of Good to help, hehe.

5.  Sleep.  Oh how I love sleep.  And on that note, I shall engage in that very activity.  Goodnight, dear readers  :)

No comments: