Things I am thankful for today:
1. Public transit. I can travel around the whole city without having to own a car! And Vancouver has a pretty sweet bus system.
2. A considerate and understanding supervisor. I got to take a whole week off to spend time with my parents when they were here, and I get two weeks to fly home for Christmas. Huzzah!
3. God's steadfastness and faithfulness. Even when I'm so full of doubt and fear, God always comes through for me and invites me to place my confidence in him rather than myself, so that I don't have to worry about messing things up because my confidence is not in myself but in God.
4. Spontaneous events with people I love. A little unexpected due to 8:30 apparently sounding like 6:30 in Korean (we arrived and they were like, "Oh....you're early....VERY early..."). Even if I could have used those two hours to sleep or make dinner or whatever, time spent building relationships with friends is so precious and realistically I would have just wasted that time on facebook anyhow.
5. Peanut butter M&M's! 'Nuff said.