Yes, Aesderina tagged me way back in December. And since then my poor little blog has been languishing in neglect, thinking about all the wonderful things I've been knitting that it hasn't had a chance to display. But no more! Very soon, this little blog shall proudly display the various and sundry items of knitting made for Christmas gifts and those received over the holidays. But I digress. Back to the tagging.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So, here are my six random things.
1. I've been to the East Coast, and to the West Coast, but somehow I've never managed to get to those elusive in-between provinces. I almost made it to Manitoba one winter, but then we totalled our car right before the border at 4am, and had to take buses all the way home. I also nearly made it out to Winnipeg this winter, but due to Greyhound being silly, I ended up flying straight to BC instead.
2. I love Hello Kitty pyjamas. I probably would never wear anything Hello Kitty outside of my house, but somehow the pyjamas are strangely addicting.
3. My favourite chocolate bar (or biscuit, depending on your terminology) is the Penguin, sold in the UK. Mmmmm, penguins. One time my friend and I bought a whole pile of them, and took pictures of them all over her city.
4. I have a fondness for heavy metal music. My older brother got me into it in highschool when he was in a metal band, and I found I rather liked the genre.
5. Being in large crowds makes me feel claustrophobic. I'd take the open countryside over a city any day.
6. I've never been 'rebellious' per se, but I sometimes like to show a blatant disregard for certain rules. As such, I'm only going to tag two people. Mwahahahaha!
Now, I shall tag Sean and Susan!